She’s over there just as cold as ice,
Swathed in a cloak of green as only she could be.
Hints of glimmery gold catch the light in all the right places,
Possessing an appeal to captivate the masses.
There he is.
Is he coming this way?
He’s so smooth and timeless,
Classic, with just a hint of new flavor.
This is it …
Here he is …
“Hi, I’m Jack.”
“Hi, I’m Ginger.”
Copyright 2014 © Tamika Brown and TheFynePrynt.com
*** author’s note: I’m not a lush but I did need a ‘drank’ and then I was inspired 😉 ***
1. Go to bed ridiculously early the night before
2. While having a midnight sip of water, spill it in your bed
3. Go back to sleep trying to avoid the wet spot
4. Turn the alarm off AND “accidentally” throw the phone on the floor
6. Lose all fashion sense and become unable to create an outfit for the day
7. Once an outfit is selected, ironed and on your body …. find an unhide-able stain
8. Regroup, go forth, can’t find keys – can’t find glasses – can’t find swipe card – you know, the usual
9. Off you go, out to conquer the world!!!
And oh, it’s Monday for your child too sooooo you might want to wake him up and get him ready because he has places to be too 😉